Live life with a due sense of responsibility, not as those who do not know the meaning of life but as those who do. ~Ephesians 5:15
Day 39: Balancing Your Life – Balance is just as important in our spiritual life as it is in our physical lives, we have five purposes that we must always try to keep in balance.
- Love God with all your heart – We were planned for God’s pleasure, we are to love him through worship.
- Love your neighbour as you love yourself – we were shaped for serving, always show love for others through ministry.
- Go and make disciples – we were made for a mission, share God’s word through evangelism.
- Baptize them into… – We were formed for God’s family, our purpose is to identify with his Church through fellowship
- Teach then to do all things – We were created to become like Christ, we are to grow to maturity through discipleship.
You can keep these five purposes in check by talking it through with a spiritual partner or small group, giving yourself a regular spiritual checkup, writing down your progress in a journal and passing on what you know to others.
Learning to live in the moment.