So true on so many levels…
What I’m going to share with you today is a version of a popular email forward. The author is unknown. But because the advice is so simple and foundational, it’s probably worth reviewing again.
What strikes you will be dependent upon what’s going on in your life. I hope what sticks with you will be the thing you need to work on.
- Go to bed on time.
- Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
- Say NO to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule or that will compromise your mental health.
- Delegate tasks to capable others.
- Simplify and un-clutter your life.
- Less is more.
- Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
- Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
- Take one day at a time.
- Separate worries from concerns. If a situation…
View original post 277 more words